Joint+Hip, features hydrating glucosamine, MSM for flexibility, plus antioxidants & pain managing ingredients such as Boswellia serrata extract and Curcuminoids. The formulation is derived from Vibrant Health’s dietary supplement Joint Vibrance, which many have fed to their pets for years.
Feedback from such trials has been unanimously positive and heartwarming. Joint+Hip has been adapted for pets with adjusted doses of ingredients and the flavorful addition of powdered beef liver. Large breed dogs as well as older dogs and cats are more prone to joint health issues, but supporting joint health during all life stages may be beneficial.
• Type 1 & 2 Collagen: Just as in humans, as our pets age collagen breaks down in the body and joints become less stable, muscles and connective tissue weaken, and joint disorders tend to occur, as well as injuries. Supplemental collagen can help with this deficit and in restoring cartilage production.
• Glucosamine: Stimulates cartilage to produce glycosaminoglycans which hold moisture around cartilage cells, stimulates cartilage to produce collagen, and can be used to produce hyaluronic acid in synovial fluid.
• Chondroitin Sulfate: Inhibits white blood cell enzymes that damage cartilage, facilitates the absorption of nutrients into the cartilage, and stimulates cartilage synthesis.
• Hyaluronic Acid: Serves as body’s natural lubricant and cushioning & aids in maintaining nutrient/waste balance in cartilage cells. In people it’s said by age 50 we have ½ as much hyaluronic acid as we did at age 20. This same loss occurs in our pets.
• Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs): Functions by decreasing the production of pro-inflammatory compounds, which reduces pain and allows for cartilage synthesis to occur. GAGS also serve as the building blocks for new cartilage and they increase production of proteoglycans, hyaluronic acid, and collagen – all of which are needed for proper joint structure and function.
• MSM: A dietary source of sulfur which is a natural analgesic blocking the transfer of pain impulses through nerve fibers, supports collagen synthesis, maintains cell membrane flexibility/permeability, and promotes cell regeneration.
• ApresFlex (Boswellia Serrata): A natural healing agent used to treat joint pain and digestive disorders.
• Bromelain, Grapeseed, Meriva (curcuminoid phospholipid): Strong antioxidants that can help strengthen and repair connective tissue. Free radicals can damage joint cells especially into old age and antioxidants help scavenge free radicals. These ingredients are also often beneficial for digestion & allergies.
It’s recommended to start slow with any new product to make sure your pet doesn’t have an adverse reaction due to allergies, a weakened digestive system, or perhaps just because it’s new to them. Start with a 1/4 or 1/2 dose and work your way up over the course of a week to two weeks. As this product contains powdered beef liver, food portions may need to be adjusted especially if your animal is overweight. If this is a concern, please consult with your veterinarian.
Directions-Mix Joint+Hip into your pet’s food at meal time.
Storage-Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Cautions-Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.